" CONTENT="ivy goh nair, singapore, paris, Karachi,journalist, Pakistan, Chandran nair, history, ">

Karachi Sojourner

Newspaper columns and articles I wrote when I was in Karachi, Pakistan in the '80s, extracts from my best-selling book "Singapore Accent" and other musings. . .

Thursday, November 16, 2006

WELCOME TO MY BLOG

Watch this space for my new blog: Mainly columns I wrote for Newspapers in Karachi, Pakistan, when my United Nations (UNESCO) Book Expert husband, Chandran Nair, and I were posted there in the 80's. The articles will be given a fresh look to tie in with what is happening today. . .

This blog will not however be confined to articles written in Karachi. There will be some extracts from my best-selling book "Singapore Accent" and from time to time I will write on other topics that catch my fancy. I promise always to try to be frank, honest and hopefully funny!


A très bientôt, mes amis!
|| Ivy Goh Nair, 10:09 AM

0 Comments:

Add a comment